The purpose of the Women's Ministry at McCarthy is to:
- Reach women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ
- Disciple women to follow Christ's example and live overcoming lives
- Build wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally through consistent prayer and study of God's Word
- Provide an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships
- Train women to find their places of ministry so that they can effectively touch their world for Christ.
There are multiple ways to get connected into the Women's Ministry at McCarthy.
Women's Bible Study Groups
We have two Bible Study Groups designed just for women!
7:00 pm Sherry Pontius, 2006 Eugene Field Avenue, St. Joseph, MO
6:00 pm K Talbot, Fellowship Hall
In addition to Women's Bible Study Groups, the WIMs (Women in Motion) is a group that focuses on service projects aimed at the operation and ministries of the church. For more information about WIMS, contact Anita Hancock.
For more information about Women's Bible Study Groups, contact the church office via email or at (816) 279-2432.