On Wednesday nights from 6-7:30, students come for Bible study and discussion with music, games, and an interactive lesson. Wednesday Night Youth Group meets in the Upper Level of the Activities Building. On Sunday mornings at 9:00, students are going through "Explore the Bible," learning about the content of various books of Scripture. This Spring, the students will be going through Romans.
We also have special youth events and trips scheduled throughout the year. These exciting activities include everything from going to the Ready conference, concerts, camping out, an all-night lock-in, or a community service project. Students also will go on a mission trip or attend a major camp during the summer months.
If you're looking for a place to grow in your faith, have a blast, and just belong, we'd love to have you visit us sometime!
Schedule At A Glance
Wednesday Night: (7th Grade-12th Grade) 6:00-7:30. (Upper Level of Activities Building)
Sunday Morning: (7th Grade-12th Grade) 9:00-10:15. (Upper Level of Activities Building)
Under God’s hand, we will strive to foster a student ministry that, as part of the larger church, faithfully and effectively makes disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our ministry to students will be…
- Gospel-centered: our goal is not to merely instill good values or morals, entertain, give teens somewhere to be, or just to have young people in the building. Our goal is to see sinners saved and transformed through the Gospel.
- Bible-proclaiming: we believe students (indeed, all people) need to hear and believe God’s word. It gives life and is powerful. Therefore, we resolve to proclaim, teach, counsel, admonish the Word to students.
- Disciple-making: we want to lead students to follow Jesus faithfully for life and to lead others to do the same.
- Leader-developing: we believe God’s people are called to lead for the glory of God. Furthermore, we believe the church is to be an engine of leadership development. Therefore, we commit to developing students into leaders.
- Family-partnering/supporting: we gladly recognize and wholeheartedly affirm God’s design for the family as the primary arena of discipleship. The church exists to partner with parents in the spiritual formation of their children. Student ministry can uniquely link church and home.
- Church-situated: we believe in the importance of the local church. Student ministry goes awry when it is disconnected from the larger body of Christ. Students need the whole church and not merely a student ministry.
- Mission-focused: we believe that the church (including students and student ministry) are called to join Christ on mission in the world. Students need to be called and equipped to live Great Commission lives.
- Expositional preaching/teaching and inductive study are normative.
- Intentional Discipleship and Leader Development (Student Leaders)
- Connect with and Involve and Invest in Parents
- Connect Students into church family